Monday, September 3, 2012

Ballerina Craft

Craft time anyone?

My daughter and I made some adorable ballerinas today and I thought I would show you how to make some too!
Supplies
Cupcake liners (we used white so we could color on them), markers, pastels, glue, ultra-fine sharpie, gel roller pens in glittery colors, flower hole punch, paper in different colors for the skin, leotards,hair,flowers and/or tiaras. You can find everything you need at Michael's and/or A.C. Moore craft stores. We bought our flower punch at A.C. Moore. You can purchase it here. Oh and I'm pretty sure my daughter snuck in some flower shaped sequins. That's o.k. they ended up looking great! She's a smart girl, that one, I don't know where she gets it. See, her's is the pink one. I also love how she arranged her legs differently or should I say I love how her ballerina is dancing.


Use these patterns as a guide to make and cut out patterns for your ballerina.















No comments:

Post a Comment